Kickstart your studio with this course on studio lighting
Using studio lighting can give striking and professional looking results. In this course you will have a chance to use professional lighting equipment for studio portraiture. You will learn how to use light in a more controlled way to get precise results. You will also learn about how different lighting equipment can create different moods in portraiture. You will then use this knowledge to create your own portraiture with excellent results
You will learn:
- Setting up the studio and learning the keywords and terms used in the professional environment.
- The kit – What you’ll need and cheaper alternatives.
- Controlling Light with specific equipment used to create certain effects.
- Measuring and balancing light in the studio.
- Creating hard, soft, diffused and reflected light.
- The importance of composition in studio portraiture.
- How to set up different studio lighting set ups.
- Low key and High Key portrait effects.
No. of Days: 1
Times: 9.30am - 3.00pm.
Dates: Please view available dates in the box below.
Location: Benfleet, Essex.
“I really enjoyed the studio lighting course! Marc has taught us everything we need to know in a very fun way! I love how practical his courses are and how approachable he is when it comes to asking questions. Thanks alot!!” - Lauren Phipps
“I did a course with Marc and found him to be a fantastic teacher. His enthusiasm is infectious and I can honestly say it was a really good experience” – Karen Phillips
Our customers love us!
Rated 'Excellent' on Trust Pilot, Facebook and Google
What you will need:
- A DSLR camera or a mirrorless camera with a hot shoe and fully manual settings.
- You will need some basic knowledge in photography as you need to control your aperture and shutter speed manually.
See the achievements of the last group on our Facebook page.